cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Clause.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When I create a new clause with the purchaser user - I get the below error message?

"This object cannot be created because Phase Configuration is not defined for this context."

Please highlight what is wrong?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kasee,

Have you checked the path: "Setup > Document Setup > Contract Generation Phases" ?

Check if this configuration is OK... maybe is not configured.

Thanks,

Adilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

The contract generation phases are set up properly.

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

When you mentioned the purchaser user. Do you mean a user with the "purchaser" security profile? If yes please try this with a user that has contract manager security profile.

Thanks,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasee ,

Can you check if phases are defined in  Library Item Phase Configuration(document set up - Contract generation) , if not import it by workbook.

Thanks

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

Under "Contract Generation" I only see Clause Library, Section Library, Contract Document Template Library & Variable Library.  There is no Phase Configuration.

Thanks

former_member89217
Contributor
0 Kudos

You should see something like this:

which contains:

If you don't either your user doesn't have access to the object or the object does not exist.  It is part of the initial setup. There is an example set of phases in the company workbook:

TAB: sc_contractgen_phases

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gary and Uday. After loading the workbook - I can see the Library Item Phase Configuration

Message was edited by: Kasee Palaniappan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good that it solved.

thanks

Uday

Answers (0)