cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Component call stack of PI in ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

How can I find out which components / classes / servers a PI Systems tries to call in SAP-ERP when sending a SOAP message? Our Problem is that we try to send a SWIFT pain002 message packed in a SOAP envelope to SAP-ERP. The connection can be established but then the ERP sends back a HTTP-500 (internal server error) message to PI. This leads me to believe some kind of server is down in ERP. I would now like to know which one and where can I find it? Is it all only ABAP components or are also Java classes called for this?

If you have any idea please let me know!

Thanks for you help!

Cheers, Alex  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the connection between PI and your ERP is being setup using the below tcodes.

SLDCHECK - To check connection status.

SPROXY - To check the proxy code if custom one implemented or not for your SWIFT Message.

SXMB_ADM - where you maintain the Connection settings of PI Server.

Also Check in PI whether the ERP Url is maintained properly in Channel Configuration.

Note there are no java components associated in ERP...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The connectivity is not an issue, we know that this is working. We already checked the Transactions you mentioned and everything seems to be o.k.

What I am interested in is to know exactly which components are called from PI in ERP to execute the SOAP message processing. Any ideas how to do that?

Thank you!

BR, Alex

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Can anybody confirm that the only component PI calls in case of incoming pain002 Messages is solely the Service Interface CollectivePaymentOrderNotification_In in Transaction code SPROXY which then takes care of the rest of the processing?

Thanks again!

BR,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

HTTP-500 (internal server error) in Production while communication with SAP systems using proxy communication means that server/one of it's app server is not available/not responding in time.

We used to face these kind of errors when one of the app server in ECC/PI is down/not responding in time .In SXMB_MONI if you double click on the message at bottom you can see a message saying double click on attachment to see the root cause .Just click on it you can find on which app server the problem is .

Check the below.

Does this error coming for all interfaces which connects to ERP?

Check whether all the messages are failing or few messages are failing ?

If only few messages are failing then are they belongs any particular app server ?

Regards

Venkat