Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where the table's rows are gone???

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I created a popup by using the below code; I placed a Table UI element with 4 fields/column, among that 2 are with input enabled and 2 are ReadOnly type

wd_this->w_window = lo_window_manager->create_window(

When i am coming from MAIN / HOME view, am seeing below with required rows (here all code of WDDOINIT method is triggering)

When i am coming from HANDLE_FROM_WINDOW view, am seeing below with NO rows (here only some piece of WDDOINIT method is triggering)

Pls. let me know Why the rows are disappearing????

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MSR,

Move your code to event handler methd of inbound plug.

While navigation, the method WDDOINIT not be reached ( as wddoinit( ) executes only once per instance ) and event handler method of inbound plug is called every time.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MSR,

You can also resolve your issue, if you set the lifetime of view to "when visible" in property tab of view

Now, each time you navigate to the view, WDDOINIT( ) method will be reached. Hence your code works fine.

Note: each time the view gets instantiated, if lifetime is set to "When visible"

Let me know, if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Rama

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you.

But, no use.

1) Any help pls.?

2)

Move your code to event handler methd of inbound plug.

Pls. let me know which inbound plug you mean?

Regards

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MSR,

Hope you are navigating from one view to other view by using navigation plugs ( inbound & outbound plugs ).  Every inbound plug is associated with an event handler method as below

If you are not doing this way, please share the details of how you are doing it in detail .

Regards,

Rama