cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM-PS Project Creation BADI for project profile change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create PS Project From Cproject using Automatic account assignment. our requirement is we want to dynamically select the project profile while PS project is creating. we have activated the BADI "IAOM_BUSINESS_SCENAR~CHANGE_PROJECT_PROFILE" method. but the problem is BADI is not triggered while project creation. from the other end PS Project succesfully created.

Is there any settings that we miss for BADI to trigger.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

from the information supported, it looks fine.

You can set (external) break-point  of the codes of CL_IAOM_BUSINESS_SCENARIO ~ INTERPRET_CUSTOMIZING, about line 443

l_order_type = internal_order_type.

data: l_project_profile type PROFIDPROJ.

l_project_profile = ps_project_profile.

if not gd_badi_BS_SC is initial.

it is beginningof  where the BAdI method should be called.

about line 452

CALL METHOD gd_badi_BS_SC->CHANGE_PROJECT_PROFILE

it should let you known more details.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI Zhenbo

Thanks for the information. i am able to get the breakpoint now, the problem was we are using RFCUSER to communicate to the backend ecc. when i set the breakpoint it was set with my username.

I have other problem now. i want to select the project profile based on portfolio Item type of the current project. from ECC how do i get the item type of current project.

Thanks,

jai.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

the item type is not availble of the ECC system. So it is not possible to get it directly.

You can define a simple remote function modul in PPM system, which select the item type using project data. And then call this function modul remotely in ECC system.

Alternative is to forwarded this expected information via BAdI in PPM system. DPR_FIN_GECCO_ATTR methode MODIFY_ATTRIBUTES.

Please try, and let me known if it works.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo