cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Real Estate RERAPP Posting to Employee Salary via Info Type

0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

Is there any enhancement that may enable RERAPP to post the periodic posting (Lease-In Contract) to Employee Salary account via Info Type?

I have a requirement where my client want to deduct the house rental from Employee Salary account.  We have both SAP REFX (ecc6 ehp2) and SAP HR.

Each employee is assigned to a house via RECN.  Employee is crated as Busines Partner -TR0600 Tenant w Customer Account.

Thanks in advance for your opinion.

akmals007

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196871
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shamshul,

Firstly, there is no standard enhancement available to perform such an action. A proposed solution for this scenario can be as follows:

1. Create a separate Contract Type for employee related contracts.

2. Maintain contracts with conditions that you need at the contract with the appropriate duration.

3. Do Not Assign GL Accounts in the setting to stop standard periodic posting. Or restrict posting using enhancement for the specific contract type.

4. Create a custom program which picks up information from the contract using standard available BAPIs and upload the condition amount and other information to the infotypes.

5. There are standard function modules such as "HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION" for updation of infotypes.

6. Infotypes such as 8, 581, 14, 6 etc. are relevant in your case, consult the HCM consultant for further info.

In this solution, Contract is just a place to store information and updation is done using a custom program, deductions are done at payroll run.

Best Regards,

Hardik Sharma

0 Kudos

Dear Hardik,

Thanks for the solution.  It is very helpful.

I will try this.

Thanks.

AKMAL

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear SAP,

Anybody can assist me with this issue?  Appreciate any reply.

Thanks.

akmals007