Did you mean: 

product instance sup 2.2 has no diagnostic template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

We Have :

Solution Manager 7.1 SP05,

Sybase Unwired Server 2.2.2

We have ensure the Pre-Reqs as per the SAP Note 1762741 ; SMD Agent was installed initially without SLD configuration and later it was configured for SLD through SLDDSUSER through script as per SMD Agent Troubleshooting Guide.

On SLD Admin Page - we do see this SUP System as part of the list of systems for which Automatic Data Is Supplied.

We have  green status for #1. System Preparation #2. Basic Configuration but  when we configure the managed system i.e. SUP 2.2.2. in SolMan we have warning message  i.e. :

Managed System Configuration >  Sybase Unwired Platform > Technical System > Configure System > Managed System configuration Page > Display Technical System Software > Edit > System Landscape Technical System - Edit > Select Technical System Editor Window > set flag - for Diagnostic Agent ...WARNING MESSAGE " product instance sup 2.2 has no diagnostic template"

So far we have not found any direct reference to this warning message  on any of Solution Manager Wiki pages of SCN or in Managed System Config  or SMD Agent Troubleshooting Guide

Pl. share your knowledge about what could be the solution here.

Thanks,

Regards,

- Ishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you check this blog and done the configuration accordingly.

Maintenance of Product in the System Landscape - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki

Sybase Unwired Platform

On the Solution Manager checks for Sybase Unwired Platform require ST-SER 701_2010_1 SP 13 (when using SCU ST-SER 701_2010_1 is sufficient). See SAP Note 1634219 for prerequisites and setup.

As per note.. 1257308 - FAQ: Using EarlyWatch Alert

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Thanks for the inputs.

We have been following the same Solution Manager Set Up link on SCN Wiki and have again

re-verified that all the pre-requisite tasks are completed.

SAP Note 1634219 is for SUP 2.1 whereas we have SUP 2.2  ..however, as mentioned we have

ensured all the Pre-Requisite Tasks are completed as per relevant Notes, Guides + SCN Wiki.

The ST-SER Version is  701_2010_1 SP Level 0014.

The only warning we see is Related to Central Solution Manager Note 1652693 with message "  Obsolete Version Implemented " however the implemented and the latest version of this note i.e.    version 38 is the same. We have SAP OSS Message Opened for the clarification from SAP for this  warning.

Thanks,

Regards,

- Ishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are at SP5 as you mentioned ....

SAPKITL705-SAPKITL705

So this note is valid for this pack.

There is always a button to get the latest version....

So once you have the latest version can run the config in solman_setup.

The only thing that all the manual changes were implemented correctly which were in the note...

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Yep ..the Note is valid and as mentioned  in original post  -

"  however the implemented and the latest version of this note i.e.    version 38 is the same "

i.e. SMP has ver. 38 as latest and it  was already imlemented  and still we had that message. We re-implemented that Central Note following Post Processing Note (note logs showing  )  and Now the warning is not there.

However, the original error related to Diagnostic Template persists even though we re-uploaded templates as per Note 1762741.

Regards,

- Ishan