cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Sync CC Error : XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (1, 592). ---> The string '' is not a valid AllXsd value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

my Sceario is Proxy to SOAP sync flow. But message are failing in receiver CC with below error.

Error While Sending Message: Additional error text from response: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Server was unable to read request. ---> There is an error in XML document (1, 592). ---> The string '' is not a valid AllXsd value.

Target system has given a WSDL and I have used the same WSDL for my development. Certificate and user authentication I have used for same. And after giving proper USER ID and password all HTTP error gone. But now I have error above.

I need some specific information to trace my error:

1. 1.     Is the connection error is resolved ( Otherwise it will through HTTP 400/301 etc error)
  2. 2.     Is it issue with PI output ( actually it should not create a problem as it almost one to one mapping and same WSDL I have used for sender proxy)
  3. 3.     In the error there is point “Server was unable to read request” is it about receiver server? If so PI is able to connect the receiver system with all required data but the target system’s application is not able to take the data from WEBSERVICE .
  4. 4.     Is it any problem in Data level that the target system expecting some sequence/format of data but the output is not matching or given wrong WSDL ?  1st time the same error was for a specific filed after giving the proper data for that filed now its ending with error (Server was unable to read request...The string '' is not a valid AllXsd value.).
  5. 5.     And from which level the Adapter engine getting the error. Which system validating these xml and generating the exception .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanmaya,

1. 1.     Is the connection error is resolved ( Otherwise it will through HTTP 400/301 etc error)

----------- there is no issue with the connection as you are getting the error in request read at target service.

1. 2.     Is it issue with PI output ( actually it should not create a problem as it almost one to one mapping and same WSDL I have used for sender proxy)

---------------The issue is with request message which is invoking the service. check your output data is according to the letest WSDL.

1. 3.     In the error there is point “Server was unable to read request” is it about receiver server? If so PI is able to connect the receiver system with all required data but the target system’s application is not able to take the data from WEBSERVICE .

Yes, your target application is not able to read the data. check if you are sending any special char in the message.

1. 4.     Is it any problem in Data level that the target system expecting some sequence/format of data but the output is not matching or given wrong WSDL ?  1st time the same error was for a specific filed after giving the proper data for that filed now its ending with error (Server was unable to read request...The string '' is not a valid AllXsd value.).

------------------yes the problem is at data level at XML document row 1 column 592.

1. 5.     And from which level the Adapter engine getting the error. Which system validating these xml and generating the exception .

-------------------you are able to send the message but receiver web service is not able to consume the request message and giving error.

Please check you request message PI output at row 1 column 592.

regards,

Harish

Answers (0)