cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes without automatic recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of our client has set client specific objects to "Changes without automatic recording" from long time in production.

Also Cross client object set to "Changes to repository and cross-client customizing allowed"

Is there any way to find out changes during the year or any log from SAP? I know this setting is not recommended in Production and will be blocked going forward. But how can we check if any direct changes has been made during the year.

The above setting has been there since last two years and I want to check all direct changes in production.

Your help will be highly appreciated!!

Thanks

Ajay Chavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if any transports are create in production as this will give some of the changes...

But certain changes don't required transport request so its very difficult to track those changes.

Can also check audit logs in SM20..

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rishi,

I guess current setting does not require transport request. Anyways, I have checked transport request and they originates from development.

How can use SM20 from my purpose?

I have to check changes made by system administrator since he has SAP_ALL. I can see financial documents through change documents but what about changes to repository objects or configuration changes in production?

Thanks

Ajay Chavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i can suggest you to run Aut10 transaction.

You can provide table name or *, tcode name or *, changed by, from and to date etc.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Or Try this program.

RSVTPROT

Thanks

RishI Abrol