cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM Checks issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When running ChaRM checks for the Project from Solution Manager, I am receiving the following:

• Check of Customizing activation of bill of material AI_Customizing  - No data found
  • Check BC Set - No data found

I had already activated piece lists in the system and these checks did not report this error information previously when running ChaRM checks and it was all fine.

At the moment, I had checked with the Security Team and they had checked by giving SAP_ALL and all other authorizations to my user account and I had checked by running ChaRM checks.But, these above errors dont seem to go away.Our Solution Manager system is on Solution Manager 7.1 SP 07.

Please suggest on how the ChaRM checks can throw such errors when the piece lists have already been activated previously in the system and how to overcome these errors.

Regards

SAP Basis Administrator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please check the below link - was the BC set activated as per the process.

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please also note that solman_setup logs corresponding to "Basic Configuration" is also not to be seen and the logs in solman_setup for the past seem to be not reflecting.

Regards,

SAP Basis Administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please let me know if there are any pointers for this issue.

Regards,

SAP Basis Administrator