SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel MIGO only affected for Payment Budget (Former Budgeting)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client use Former Budgeting. When we want to cancel MIGO, both commitment and payment budget become available. Is it standard?

My client only want to affect in payment budget during cancel MIGO. Is it possible? If yes, where do the customizing take place?

Please help.

Thank you in advance,

Christin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christin, the FM update depends on the FM update profile and the OFUP customizing, I assume your customer is using FM update profile 0350, 0351 or 0359 and OFUP is customized to update GR, or GR/IR so it is not possible to update only one ledger, however the budget does not become available when reversing MIGO as the PO is opened again.

Regards

César

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

CesarCarreno
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Christin, the FM update depends on the FM update profile and the OFUP customizing, I assume your customer is using FM update profile 0350, 0351 or 0359 and OFUP is customized to update GR, or GR/IR so it is not possible to update only one ledger, however the budget does not become available when reversing MIGO as the PO is opened again.

Regards

César

0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, i use update profile 00350 and GR/IR update in MM goods receipt.

After i checked, the commitment budget does not become available, but the budget back to PO as well.

Thank you