Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO : FG and RAW material Plant Exisable to Plant Excisable with different Sales organizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have scenario regarding STO -

1. It is a plant to plant STO with Excise. Both plants are Excise oriented. Say Plant 1000 and 2000

2. Material Needs to be Transferred is FG and Raw both.

3. Each plant has its own sales organisation 1000 and 2000

4. Division - and Distirbution channels are ST and 96 respectively.

5. While transfering material from 1000 to 2000 client needs Excise invoice to be printed.

Questions -

1. Tried to setup a intra company STO but how to capture the Excise. with Document type UB movement type 351 +101, J1IV+Print

2. Tried to setup STO with Delivery system generates error : tha Transfering XXXXX mateiral with sales org. 2000 Dis. Ch. 96 Divi ST not possible

3. Wish to Know the Possible Excise Entries

How do i setup a STO process to match up the requirement.

Please Help !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

STO MM Route :

Create STO in receiving Plant in ME21N. Enter the Freight conditions if applicable in STO Conditions tab and Save.

Create Goods Issue against STO created in Supplying Plant in MIGO transaction with 351 Mvt type and Post the same.

Create Excise invoice for Other Movements in J1IS transaction. Refer 351 Material document number, Year, Excise group, Series group, and Customer Number.

Enter the Accessible value along with duties and press enter and ensure all the duties are correctly calculated and Save the document.

Now Post the document in J1IV transaction.

Creates goods receipt in Receiving Plant in MIGO and in Excise header choose “Only Capture Excise invoice” and Post the document. (Based on the Material type maintained in Material & Chapter id combination for Receiving Plant Excise register gets updated in receiving plant)

Now Post the excise invoice in J1IEX.

Try this and let us know your findings / results.

The said scenario is discussed several times in the forum. Please use search functionality before you post any issue.

14 REPLIES 14

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

STO MM Route :

Create STO in receiving Plant in ME21N. Enter the Freight conditions if applicable in STO Conditions tab and Save.

Create Goods Issue against STO created in Supplying Plant in MIGO transaction with 351 Mvt type and Post the same.

Create Excise invoice for Other Movements in J1IS transaction. Refer 351 Material document number, Year, Excise group, Series group, and Customer Number.

Enter the Accessible value along with duties and press enter and ensure all the duties are correctly calculated and Save the document.

Now Post the document in J1IV transaction.

Creates goods receipt in Receiving Plant in MIGO and in Excise header choose “Only Capture Excise invoice” and Post the document. (Based on the Material type maintained in Material & Chapter id combination for Receiving Plant Excise register gets updated in receiving plant)

Now Post the excise invoice in J1IEX.

Try this and let us know your findings / results.

The said scenario is discussed several times in the forum. Please use search functionality before you post any issue.

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok Ji,

thank you for your time and efforts.

In case for FG it updated RG23A. Is it possible to update RG1 in J1IEX directly without going for some Production process as discussed in other threads in receiving plant. In my case it is not updating ? Is there any setting missing ?

I am not sure about the Excise postings in case of FG material ? Please help ?

thank you,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Is your plant code 2000 a Excisable Manufacturing Plant? Or its a Excise depot.  Do you see the Excise tab while receving the goods in Receiving plant referring STO? Please cofirm

0 Kudos

Hi

sorry for late reply.

yes it is manufacturing Unit and excisable not a depot.

I can see the Excise TAB

changed it to raw material then possible to capture but not updating RG1 ?

0 Kudos

Check with your FI / Excise team. I donot think you can transfer the Finished product to other Plant and update RG1 in Receiving plant. Not sure. But still you may check with the said departments.

You can recieve the material as a Raw material and update RG23A register in receiving plant.

0 Kudos

Dear Ashok Ji,

thank you for your time the case is one complete process is shifting to other plant but we cant hold the production in the mean while and billing to be made from 2000 plant hence need to transfer FG directly.

0 Kudos

Check with your FI team / Excise department and confirm your self.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have posted the same query thrice in MM forum, once in sales forum and here which is against the forum rules.  Before posting, please go through the forum rules and try to adhere to that.  Your other thread in sales forum will be rejected.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

hello Lakshmipathy sir,

i have posted in sales thread to know the STO with delivery though SD cycle as FG is involved.

Will take care next time!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your time and help.

still looking for solution

0 Kudos

What is the Material type assigned against the Material code & Plant code in the Receiving plant in J1ID settings under node Material & Chapter Id combination?

0 Kudos

hi

RG1 material type

0 Kudos

What did you observe in GRN Excise tab while posting?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread

created new material code is receiving plant - raw

created sale invoice in sending plant

With the help of production cycle built a stock in required material - FG

Thank you.