Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spare part creation t. code

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all

in customer service To create serialization of a material  and subsequent creation of an equipment for the material which T. code we use

plz tell me .. Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At first you have to create a Material with serialization  profile active

In transaction code, OIS2, you will have serialization profile, with Category S

Under serialization procedure, select the respective procedure SDAU for example to create sales order and choose Equipment required as 02

With these settings, once you create a sales order with relevant serial number, in the background Equipment will be created. This is the functionality of Serial number management

If you need to create Serial number alone for a material and subsequent Equipment without any Transaction as part of Master data

Just use IQ01 with Material and serial number combination an Hit enter

In the next screen, click on  "activate Equipment view" system will create Equipment and serial number simultaneously

Hope it is clear

revert, if you need any other details

regards,

santosh    

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot but i want to know one thing what t.code for order type  SRIN TO AS document assigning

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry for it, but I didn't get your question properly.

could you explain a bit more?

regards,

santosh

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

SRIN IS ONE ORDER TYPE for service and Common doc type is AS

SO WHERE WE ASSIGN THIS

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh Gee

In OIS2 .. I Have read about Existence Requirement check box but i am not able under stand what is exact use of this field plz help to understand exact business process

Indicator: Serial Number Existence Requirement

Indicator that determines whether the serial numbers entered for a business transaction need to be created first as a master record in the system.

Use

If the indicator is set, the serial numbers must be created first as a master record in the system.

If the indicator is not set, the serial numbers are created during a business transaction.

And in mm01 only only we can maintain one status profile but where we can assign so many status profiles to particular Document

I think May be In Mi10

plz let me know 

PLZ TELL ME DEAR

THANKS A LOT

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope SRIN is service order type and AS is your spare parts order types

if so check in transaction code OIOL