cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Popin Frustration - why is the same data appearing in all my popin lines?

former_member195355
Participant
0 Kudos

Hiya,

Does this look familar to anyone:

As you can see each popin line is showing the same data as the others?

The Popin that I click opens and then all the already open popins get populated with the same data?

Whoah! Not good dude!

Anyone know what I've done wrong?

I've defined my context as two nodes - 1 for the main data, 1 for the popin data.

I've then used the wizard to read the context of the main data, use it to determine the data for the popin, populate the popin context and then bind it.

So I guess each popin points to the same instance of the table and kaboom, we end up with this mess. Unfortunately I haven't a clue on how to get round this, although I know its possible.

Any helpers out there?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Off the top of my head, I'm guessing your cardinality and/or singleton settings might be wrong.  I'm more of a Java Web Dynpro guy though so YMMV with ABAP...

I "think" you need your popin node to be a child of your main node and ensure the cardinality and singleton settings are correct, so that when you select a row in your main node, you get it's child popin node without affecting the other popin children.

Sorry - not the best description but hopefully it is a start!

Cheers,

Gareth.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195355
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone -sorry for not updating this sooner...

In the end I simply went for a supplyfuction that linked to the popin, this seemed to do the trick.

Thanks again!

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is an issue with context binding to the table popin data.

Please refer the below link regarding table popin :

demonstration of table popin in WDA

Go through the above documents and find out whats going wrong,

If you still need further assistance, let me know.

Regards,

Rama