cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of PO output media

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Experts,

I have a requirement that, certain POs need to send both Print as well as XI/XML to third party EDI system.

Since the vendor out put type set as Print, I can only able to print the PO.

So I should also to send the same PO to XI/XML third part EDI system.

It would be great if you could let me know any soultion to achieve this functionality.

New/Change PO need to send to both Print and XML/XI output though the vendor output media set to Print.

sing this is urgent, I am awaiting for any suggestions/solutions.

Thank you

Magesh Basavaraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Magesh,

Looking forward for your results..

We extensively used BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI for various developments like for by passing vendor comm method  , Switching PO change to PO create XML... other reasons.

So your req should be possible with this BADI, how ever if this can be achieved through BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF that would be great,,

BR
Srrimaan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magesh and Robin

For a particular case in my system we when the emails are sent in PDF form from SRM to ECC in random cases the PDF does not update all line items so could you please explain to me where I could check the settings .

the setting show the below I am not sure what does STOp mean here .. please can you guide me where else and what to check ?

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to transaction BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF in the standard Print output setting add also an XML processing routine.

(click for a readable picture ).

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodin,

Thank you for your quick replay.

Does this impany anything for the vendors in which the output type set as XML and the POs are sending to SUS and third party vendors through the BADI: BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI?

Thank you

Magesh

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

This enables multiple output, both print and xml for vendors that have output medium print. XML processing is the same as with the XML output (such as changes done in BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI).

So, no impact on XML vendors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Robin.

I will discuss with my process team and will update you once it is done.

Best Regards.

Magesh Basavaraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

It would be great if you could confirm below clarification aswel.

If we set multiple output type in the configuration  BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF, Is it like setting multiple output type for the vendor (hope we cannot assign multiple output type for a vendor directly)?

Thank you

Magesh

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you only set one output type in the vendor master. This output type triggers the different output methods that you have set in this output type.