cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple user account change in AC10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While trying to make change (lock/unlock et al) account details for multiple users, I am not able to import the downloaded template, filled up with the mandatory fields for user accounts.

Please suggest with your valuable inputs on it.

Thanks,

Ameet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ameet,

I apologize that I did not follow up sooner. We ended up implementing several corrections that collectively resolved this issue for us. I refer you to these Notes:

Just FYI, we are still having issues with multi-user requests, specifically for provisioning portal access. But at least the multi user user group requests provision correctly. They can only be done via import file using the template format, no manual entry of the user IDs works.

Good luck!

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gretchen,

It's never too late

Thank you for providing your valuable suggestions.

Note#1886411 seems to be relevant to my issue. But others will be useful in different scenarios. I will have it implemented and let you know how thigs work post getting this in place.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gretchen,

Have you found a resolution to your issue with multi-user provisioning for portal access?  We are experiencing the same issue here.  The multi-user request provisions to ABAP (ECC) system to multiple users with no problems; however, only one out of the many users on the access request receives the approved portal group.

I appreciate any insight you may be able to provide.

Thanks,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian,

No, unfortunately, that issue is not yet resolved for us. Whether the portal group is requested directly or part of a role mapping request for ABAP roles with the portal group mapped, multi users are not provisioned. We are going live this weekend, so in recent weeks have been avoiding putting in any more corrections than absolutely necessary.  I plan to open an Incident with SAP as soon as things settle down after the go live.

Cheers,

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response amidst the pending go-live!  We also have the issue with portal group assignment regardless of whether it is requested directly or via role mapping.  I will be opening an Incident with SAP on this issue shortly; will keep you posted on my findings.

Best regards,

Brian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Is there any limitation on number of users for multiple request via template.

Will there be any performance issue?

Thanks,

Mamoon

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mamoon

I recommend you raise this as a separate topic since your question may be different.

Regards

Colleen

0 Kudos

Mamoon, just curious if you ever found an answer to your question about the limits for a multi-user request?

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the issue you are experiencing?  What is your SP level?

Rgds,

Raghu Boddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

For raising the request for multiple user account change, say for: lock/unlock/delete, I fill the user details in the available template and then try to import, and there i get stuck. So, not able to import the template.

I am using SP13.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ameet,

FYI we too are having problems with changing user attributes ( specifically, user group assignment) with multi user requests, and I have a customer message open on this problem. We are only on SP12, but I will advise when we get a correction that works.

Cheers,

Gretchen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

We are on SP12 and I've captured those steps by creating a request, which was successful (unfortunately, can't give you the screen shots). Do you see any error or is the option grayed out?? I don't think this feature was removed in SP13.

Regards,

Raghu Boddu