cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EventSender Setup Frozen

Former Member
0 Kudos

SBO Version 9 PL04

I have recently installed the above and have ensured the same naming convention is the same throughout the installation of both SAP and B1i.

When logging the Integration Framework, the company is omitted from the screen. I have then followed the various generic SAP Notes. In particular SAP Note: 1619422.

I have tried to run through the EventSender Setup, get to 'Step 1/5' - double check the details entered then click on 'Next' and the following screen gets prompted but then nothing else happens:

I have since tried to reinstall the DI API along with the integration software, to no avail.

I have also ensured all the port numbers 30000 - 30010, 1433, 2099 are open. This scenario has SAP B1 on a terminal server, SQL is installed on another server. Again, all firewall / ports settings have been defined as per the SAP guides and SAP Notes: 1556041, 1602674, 1619422, 1670645, 1827540.

I have cleared out entries within both the SLSPP & SLSP tables then refreshed the 'Choose Company' screen - but alas this too did not work.

Furthermore, despite having SAP Business One Integration installed and listed under windows program menu, when trying to activate the dashboards, I receive a message to say I need to install Integration framework?

As both these platforms (SAP B1 & SQL) are virtualised machines - are there any known issues?

Any help would be greatly received.

Thanks,

Sarah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone suggest anything on this matter?

Thanks

Sarah