Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Business Problem

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with a new installed Visual Business Tool (Screenshot) in SAPGUI Side Panel.

I doesnt react (only blue field). By mistake I switched off the log (Trace 0) and I cant see Logs anymore. Do you know how I reactivate the log? ActiveX Elements are installed and scripting is active.

It seems to be the component like in the link below:

Active Component Framework (ACF) -  Web Dynpro ABAP - SAP Library

Regards

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182119
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

the first step towards the solution is to switch on ACF tracing again. In case of your chip the ACF trace level can be set on the backend in maintenance view VBCD_ACF_TRACELV (via SM30). Trace level 1 should be sufficient. After this the trace window should show up again and give more hints on the actual reason for the blue area. Mostlikely a valid white list certificate is missing as described in http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1746691.

Best regards,

Uwe

michael_swistowski
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Uwe!

the trace is active after filling in this table. I created the new certificate and saved it localIy. After that I activated the business function FND_VISUAL_BUSINESS in SFW5 and now I get a white screen and following errors. My problem with side panels is to send the right data string / Tag from Dynpro Screen to Side Panel using table NWBC_VC_GUI_TAG. The data doesnt show in side panel after calling the transaction. How can I test the data flow? I used the SAP GUI Property Collector.

Thanks a lot!

Mike

former_member182119
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

usually this white area indicates the missing installation of the Visual Business Frontend control. On the other side the ACF trace looks like a different control is missing. Maybe the ACF installation is incomplete. The control ID of Visual Business is 00100000-2011-0070-2000-FC7214A1CD7B.

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hi, I think you will also need to setup in SPRO the Visual Business map application, please refer to the Marcus Zahn's MKS series:

Kind Regards,

Marco Perez

Answers (0)