cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order split by material

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

How can I realize a transfer order split by material (during transfer order creation)?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

As I understood your request, the TO may contain same material in several items from several different source bins and types.

I would suggest using the transaction SMOD exit MWMTO012 if you cannot get it done by split profile.In this exit, you can sort TO items as you like (via field SORT_N) and provide a split group by field POOL_N

Best regards,

Matthias

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias, thank you for the information! Could you please tell me if you can provide example code of MWMTO012? Thanks, best regards Uwe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

there is a documentation in SMOD for this exit with the [i] icon.

The fields in table T_LTAP_VB  named POOLN and REIHF.

I would code something like (pseudo code):

lv_pooln = 1.

sort T_LTAP_VB[] by matnr.

loop at T_LTAP_VB[] assigning <ltap_vb>.

<ltap_vb>-pooln = lv_pooln.

at end of matnr ... add 1 to pooln.

endloop.

Basic idea is to get a new pooln for each matnr change.

Best regards,

Matthias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

Did you tried Sort profile

Select Define Profile

Maintain the sort profile and then define the  Traansfer orde Splitting

in the third option (Sort profile for TO splitting), Select MATNR in the 1st sort profile

Hope the answer is in line with the query raised by you. Please let me  know if you need any furhther information

Cheers

Manish

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

I implemented the following settings but it did not work:

Sort profile for TO splitting

Profile for Transfer Order Splitting

Performance data control

The system generates a transfer order for each item. Such that there are two transfer orders for a material with two different storage bins.

Could you please advise what is missing?

Is the weight-limit correct to trigger the split every time?

Thanks, regards Uwe

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe,

Weight limit has no impact on this. If i understood correctly system is generating transfer order for material but if the stock in two different bin then it is creating two different transfer order in another word it is taking Material + Source Bin into consideration while creating the transfer order whereas your requirement is to create the transfer order based on material only.

Also could you please let me know which document are you using to create this Transfer order which will help me to simulate the scenario and provide the correct solution to you

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You outlined the issue and the requirement correct!

The TO-creation is initiated via IM-MB1A-movement (movement type 201 goods issue cost center):

The system has split the TO by material and storage bin but I want to split the TO only by material. Please see my customizing settings in previous message.

Thank you!

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar, Could you please tell me if you identified the issue already? Thanks, regards Uwe

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uwe Bader,

Apologies for delay in response.

I have simulated one scenario for Mvt 201 in my system with all the required setting and i am able to generate one transfer order with multiple Bins. Configuration step are pasted below

TR Detail

Transfer order detail

Configuration steps in SPRO

I am sure with the above setting u will be able to achieve the required output. Please let me know if you need any further support.

Cheers

Manish

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

thanks a lot for your information!

I implemented the same customizing settings but the TO split via material is not done.

The system does not execute a TO split. Please see your example and my example:

(TO includes material 31110001 and material 30000001)

(TO includes material 453564152241 and 453564203401)

Do I miss  anything?

Thanks, regards Uwe

former_member472479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar, could you please tell me if you identified a solution? Thanks, regards Uwe