Error MESSAGE_TYPE_X in ABAP Program GDBPS000   
Long Text   
When user tried to run CJ8G for program RKO7CJ8G the following error
message arrives for
Technical information about the message:
Message class....... "BS"
Number.............. 001
Variable 1.......... "NP000090037157"

We find the the network 90037157 does not exist in data base.

Keywords for the message
MESSAGE_TYPE_X" " "
GDBPS000" or "GDBPSGET_ADDITIONS"
SELECT_JSTO_JEST_FOR_STORE_OBJ"

When we remove the network and run the job runs successfully. When we search for networks above and below this range we get results like 90037156 and 90037158 exists in system.

How the program calls for an object which is already deleted. Also see attached dump.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member203650
Participant
0 Kudos

I know this question is over 2 years old, but it was never answered, and I now have an answer: apply OSS note 2166796. This stopped the dumps in our system.

Cheers,

TerryB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

In order to resolve this issue, you try to update the SAPGUI to the  latest version and PATCH available and see again whether it works. Usually it will work..

It is also recommended to install the latest SAPGUI patch since sometimes you do a kernel upgrade.

Please try to update the SAPGUI to latest version and patch and see whether it helps.

Best Regards,

Praveen Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Can you attach the dumps files...

In most of the case MESSAGE_TYPE_X is likely kernel problem.

Updating your kernel level up to latest version might be solve your issue..

Regards,

Amit

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

see attached dump

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Anybody can help with the dump file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Suman,

Try to upgrade GUI patch. Uninstall and reinstall SAP once.

Take help of Basis consultant.

Regards

Tushar

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem has nothing to do with GUI patch.

If you have a detailed look of the dump attachment, something with status of object(s) are incorrect => dfinitive an applicartion issue.

Please use the correction report ZPSFC008B from note 94699, and if the status can be reparied.

Please let me known the result.

Thanks and regards,

Zhenbo

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo Thanks for the reply.You are definitely right. SAP also suggested us to run this report but this does not help. This report corrects the status of objects in the table JEST which are existing in system but is erraneous. This doesnt solve the problem for already deleted WBS. The problem we have identified is some user is in the process of deletion of network when the job is actually running in background. This issue could also be replicated in other systems by trying to delete a network when the job is running either in foreground or background.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

as far as I remember, other customer has reported similar issue, that CJ8G (actually in the LDB logic database) raises dump, a selected object is deleted after the selection is done and process is just going to. A recommendation wa given, that during the processing of CJ8G (or others), a system locking should be set, so that no one should be able to change the object in that time period. But anyway, there was a correciton to handle missing status case more 'soft', so that the transaction is not aborted.

I am just wondering, that this error occurs again, as the correction was made about 10 years ago, your system surely has it.

If you can not live with system locking, please open a message with example to let SAP have a look.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo