Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Matrix Barcode - control size and binding

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to design form with data matrizx barcode which i have done but struck with how to bind it and control the size. I have putthis in the master page at header but on test it seems the size is small and does need to be enlarged. Tried with the layout parameters but it doesnt help. Pls can let me know how to handle these two?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

here is a very good blog how to print a barcode with Adobe.

Hope I can help you a bit.

Regards

Florian

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks Florian, but my issue here is to increase the size of the barcode (data matrix barcode).

I had already figured out for the binding the data matrix barcode and now the issue is I need to enlarge it.

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

to enlarge it, you have to edit the xml-source of the datamatrix. There are parameters moduleWidth and/or moduleHeight, which should be identical for Data Matrix.

If you are using a Paper Forms barcode, you can do this by selecting a Scanning Method of Custom and changing the module width, all on the Field tab of the Object palette.

I'm not sure, if that is also a possible to use it with datamatrix.

I do not got a system available to make it sure. But editing the xml-source works in any case.

Just let me know, if you need any further information.

Regards

Florian

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks again florian. I had already tried with the script by mapping the moduleHeight and ModuleWidth but wasn't working. But the business is happy with the current layout and doesn't want to increase it.

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

I have a requirement of printing Data Matrix Barcodes. I have an internal table.

Let us consider this example

Data Matrix Column            Value to be encoded

DM1                              <------    ABC

DM2                              <------    DEF

So ABC, DEF need to be binded into DM1 and DM2 respectively. How do we do this? Please do reply.

Regards,

Surya

Answers (0)