cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Software Component and Product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all how can I do to delete Component and product in XI 2.0???

Thanks in advance,

Michele Lazzarato

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the following weblogs mentions the sequence of steps to delete software components for XI3.0, Jsut check that... hope it might be of soem help.. ( i haven't seen XI 2.0)

<b>How to : Delete Software Component from Integration Builder</b>

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/how-to-delete-software-component-from-integration-builder

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats great it did the job perfectly.

Many thanks

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Good to know that my weblog helped somebody in solving their problem...

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Michele,

you need to use the Content Maintenance functionality of the Administration part of SLD.

Navigation is SLD --> Administration --> Content Maintenance --> Select Component Information

what you delete there depends on what you want, just to delete certain versions or the whole product with all versions.

Best Regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine

I have deleted the software components from the SLD, but prior to that I imported those software component versions into the Integration Repository.

Unfortunately I now have redundant products/software component versions in the Repository which I would like to remove.

How do I remove these objects from the Repository?

Also I am trying to remove the namespace from a redundant software component version and I am getting the following error:

"namespace cannot be delivered since the software component version still contains objects in namespace http:climsrta_test"

As far as I am aware I have removed any objects, i.e. data/message types etc, that were created within the namespace, but it still comes up with this error.

Are there any objects that I am missing?

Regards

Daniel Jones