cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP 2.3 Create Operation Calls SAP RFC Twice (iOS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with sap for mobile 2.3 and create operations. When i call create operation from ios, it calls SAP twice. One with no arguments that i put in create operation, one with arguments.

Here is my objective c code, maybe there is something wrong with my code or maybe i shouldnt use create operation. I am not sure, but i need to send table as import parameter to SAP.

[updateMBO create:@"I" withI_km_durum:[km value] withI_uname:@"AKEREMB" withI_trbel:[documentDetail documentNo] withI_yakit_durum:[fuel value] withI_plate_number:[[documentDetail selectedCar] plateNo] withIt_equipments:updateList withIt_expenses:expenseList];

[updateMBO submitPending];

[updateMBO save];

[garentaGarentaDB synchronize:@"AddPmItem"];

Note : i tried to save first and submitPending later and it still called SAP twice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ata,

Please check this discussion. I am sure this would be really helpful regarding your query.

Rgrds,

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update : Okay when i create a blank mbo and connect the operation, it only calls SAP once and arguments are full but now i cant get return parameters. I dont know how can i get return parameters because sync method now does not wait rfc to end.

Please Help

Answers (0)