cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO output - pdf - output not trigerring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am configuring mail output(adobe pdf form) in SRM standalone system.

1. Define Actions for Document Output:

Action profile - BBP_PD_PO

- Time processing: Processing when saving document

- processing type: custom PDF form

- form type: pdf-based forms

- format: BBP_PO_ADB_MAIL

2. Condition dependent output

- schedule condition: default output is mail

other settings are picked from action profile.

- Is start condition necessary, I left blank ?

3. SCOT - mail node in use

4. Output medium is mail for vendor

what else is missing ? still output is not triggering but I can see print preview. I don't see anything in SOST as well.

your help is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In further testing, found that output is trigerring when I change the mail ID manually after approval and click "order and send immediately". Why it's not happening automatically?

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Usually the output medium will be determined by the supplier assigned to PO.

So would you please check if email address is maintained well for the assigned supplier?

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree Ivy but my case looks strange.

in my BP master,

Output medium - email

Email - abc@sap.com

in PO, system picks abc@sap.com in output but its not trigerring output automatically. And when I change the email to abcd@sap.com, then it triggers the output.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Where did you change the email to abcd@sap,com? In BP master or PO document?

Meanwhile would you please check the default output medium for this PO? It should be email not others.

Best regards,

Ivy

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

You should also check BBP_PD_PO with trx BBP_PO_ACTION_DEF, and make screenshot to show me the 'action defintion' for BBP_PD_PO.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your responses.

I changed the mail address in PO. Default output medium in BP and conditions are email.

Action definition:

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Do you see the same email id as BP master in BP Transaction under Communication heading?

You can check if a trigger is created or not for PO email and analyse it in transaction SPPFP.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

do you mean in the backend?

Tcode BP - communication, yes its same email ID as email ID in BP in portal.

I already checked in SPPFP, it shows only the outputs which are triggered manually when I changed.

My problem is, why system is not triggering automatic output when PO is ordered/approved?

Is BADI needs to be implemented or tweek the print program in Adobe form?

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I suggest you maintain the settings as below:

Please try again after this.

If this is still not working, please show me the screenshot to show the 'Output' tab in header level while you first create a new PO with supplier.

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Yes, please see if  BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF helps.

You can also set a break point with WF-BATCH user at FM  'BBP_OUTPUT_PO_GETDETAIL_SMART' and class CL_PD_PO_PROCESSING_BBP Method  PROCESS_BBP_PO_MAI to debug and analyze.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anubhav,

BADI which you mentioned is for smartforms right? I am using Adobe PDF form and not smart form. Please confirm whether this BADI is common for SF and PDF ? or PDF has any other BADI ?

Regards,

Senthil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pratap_l
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I guess there is something to do with scheduling the report RSPPFPROCESS.

Please check in those line.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

We are also facing similar issue. Could you please tell us how you solved your issue.

In our case PO output is triggering perfectly in development system but when same config is transported to quality there it is not working for POn order or change. Output is triggered only if PO is ordered witch change of internal note.

Thanks

PK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Senthil

Can you confirm automatic trigger not happening when PO in Ordered status or completely approved but failed to transmit to backend ?

Also which version of SRM you are in.

BR

Srrimaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srimaan,

in our case, we get "ordered" status only after all approvals otherwise it's "awaiting approval".

Automatic output is not happening after all the approvals and status is "ordered". but when I edit the PO and change the email ID, click "order and send immediately" output is triggering.

Version - 7.3

Regards,

Senthil