cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item 00010 contains commitment item with financial transaction other than 30

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am creating PR for with account assigments to WBS element, I am getting below warning message.

Can someone tell me what is this message means, at what level availbility check is being done?

Item 00010 contains commitment item with financial transaction other than 30

Message no. FICUSTOM000

Diagnosis

Item 00010 contains a commitment item with <DS:GLOS.Financial transaction Financial transaction unequal to 30 (Post revenue, expenses, assets). In Funds Management (and in the Cash Management project) only postings containing the transaction 30 are updated.

Procedure

Check your entry and enter a commitment item with financial transaction 30.

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepak,

As Tushar mentioned, you need to check PCM settings.

Also, to find the derivation of financial transaction, check the G/L account you are trying to use in PR. WIth this G/L, check the commitment item field in TC FS00.

With this commitment item number, go to TC FMCIC to display master data. you will find the financial transaction other than 30.

To solve this error, you need to change the G/L in PR or change commitment item in G/L master master with Fin.transaction as 30.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In tcode FIPOS check the financial transaction that is defined. As you say it would be something other than 30.

The best you can do here is take help from your FICO consultant and he/she should surely be able to sort this out.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gokulkrishnan,

FIPOS is "creating commitment items" what I need to chcek here?

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Extremely sorry for the incorrect information..

You actually need to check FS00 to check what financial transaction is specified for the GL account.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepak,

Check if Project Cash Management is Activated in Company code at following path

SPRO-Project Systme-Payments-Activate Project Cash Management in Company Code

If yes,financial transaction indicates the type of Business transaction involved such as revenue/expenditure postings. Only commitment items with financial transaction '30' is copied to Project Cash Management.

In FS00 for GL master data, check if the commitment item has been given. Also check the financial transaction of the commitment item is 30.

Refer SAP Notes 701075,551980,417511 for more details on PS Cash Management.

Regards

Tushar