cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Web GUI not displaying images

0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I have a html  application  embedded on html viewer which works fine when displayed from GUI.I intend to run it in web GUI. I have made the corresponding setting in SICF. When i run the application in web gui , the images are not displayed.The images are stored and retrieved from sap repository itself.

The MIME object under default_host->sap->public->bc->its is active.  The value ~XSRFCHECK = 1 is set for the ITS node.

If ~XSRFCHECK = 0 then the images are displayed.

The url has a session token component when xsrefchek=1 .if this is removed and the url is pasted in new tab of the  browser i could see the images.

Am i missing some thing in the settings???

Do i need to get the session token generated by sap initially when the web gui is launched and add it to the image url??If yes how can i do it?

Thanks in advance

Dushyanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dushyanth,

Please use a tool, like HTTPwatch to see the URL of the mimes that is missing and check that the mimes are in the correct location or what the difference is between the actual mime URL when ~xsrefcheck is on and off.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Edgar

0 Kudos

Hi ,

The url of the image not being displayed is "SAPR3/8658136154256uid1718cnt3/S_B_REFR.gif". We are using images from sap BDS.

We supply the class name and the class type and get the corresponding component from which we get the above url.

The url remains the same if the Xsrefcheck is on or off.

Answers (0)