cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IE Count & AE Count Missmatch for RFC<-->PI<-->SOAP : Synchronous scenario.

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Scearios are:

SOAP-->PI-->RFC     : Asynchronous scenario.

RFC<-->PI<-->SOAP : Synchronous scenario.

and i am using the standard Configuration scenario , not the Integrated Configuration Objects(ICO).

My PI version is PI  7.3 dual stack with SP5.

For Asynchronous scenario i have no issue in the messages count of AE and IE monitoring.

But for Synhronous scenario i only see the messages in IE monitoring , but nothing in AE monitoring.

There are no error messages or the hold messages in the AE ,Overall data flow is working properly.

i have no issue with ths data loss.

Only thing is why  i am not able to see the messages in AE monitoring for Synchronous scenario(RFC<-->PI<-->SOAP)?

For Synchronous scenario , whether the messages would not display in the AE monitoring?

Please throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

I think you need to turn on the sync message logging option in NWA.

Check this

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3268647

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

Can you please provide me the path for logging option in NWA.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajith,

Still the issue is the same.

Asynchronus messages are being displayed in AE Monitoring but for Synchronous messages the messages are not getting displayed in AE monitoring.

According to the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/7a/c83c3c90b74c1f9a00d761496e28ea/frameset.htm

i have configured the "xiadapter.logger.conf" with the value 3(Synchronous and asynchronous messages are logged.).

Even then the i am not able to see the  Synchronous messages in the AE monitoring.

Regards,

Sai

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Any suggestions on this please...