Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Standard Portal

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

AM getting termination error ....please help me to solve this .....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RameshShrestha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

The error seems to be because of ABAP application running in ecc system for ESS/MSS as per the screenshot.

The error message is not visible over here. Provide the screenshot with the error message.

Also you can go the ST22 for checking the dump in ecc system for the exact error that has occured so you can find the exact cause.

former_member205842
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for replying am new to his ....i don't know how to solve please help me....i tried my using break point but its not triggering ...it saying that Element not found ...please check Screen shot n let me know ...

RameshShrestha
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

By seeing the code it seems that the iv-id is giving the null value. So it is raising the exception. I am not ABAP programmer so cannot explain much but by seeing code , suggest you find out why it is getting null value like using we do Try catch block in Java. or printing the value that has been returned step by step so that you can find out the root cause. Also it would be great if you get help from some good ABAPer in your project.