Delete Master data from SID Table
scenario : I loaded some master data to an existing info object for a new comp code( CC01) . I found the master data is not correct . I want to delete it .
1) I tried to delete using se38 --> RSDMDD_DELETE_BATCH & also from Maintain masterdata
No Master data deleted
2) I went to SLG1 & found that log like below ;
|Master data SNBCB1000135 (SID 21554042) is used in /BIC/DYYY_C_032; is not deleted|
Also some SID values found in some cube for CC01
3) I checked in SID Table & found an entry with the Comp Code CC01 & SID.
My Question is :
1) Can i delete the data from SID ,if so how to do selective deletion for only CC01 data , i found in some posts that deleting SID data might give problems when i reload the same master data.
2) How to delete the SID from cube .
Thank you for your time.
Phani KV replied
I am working on Higher education application, this is student master
please check the records and we are looking only latest record only means 32.12.9999 record
select * from /BI0/xxxxxx into CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE
FOR ALL ENTRIES IN RESULT_PACKAGE
WHERE CAMPAIGN = RESULT_PACKAGE-HE_CAMPAIGN
and DATETO = '99991231'.
in your routine put only DATETO = '99991231'. it will work. now you see only latest record in target level