Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to create new G report ?

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of my Indian client want a report which contains the following fields, Do we need to go for G report or any other possibility? like SAP Query or Quick viewer?

• Sold to ID
  • Ship to ID
  • Ship to party region (" state)
  • If possible Ship to party address
  • Customer Name
  • Invoice Date
  • Invoice No
  • Invoice Amount

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh ,

You can use VBPA, VBRP and KNA1 in your custom report. it will be quit easy to develop small custom report using ALV.

Thanks,

Prasenjit Mishra

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Could you elaborate the below how to do that using ALV is it different from G report or same?

it will be quit easy to develop small custom report using ALV.

thanks.

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Others have given you valuable inputs. My inputs will be in addition to those.

I dont think the information you have asked would be possible directly through Standard Report. As you have realized you can use Quick Query Report for that. The tables mentioned above should be sufficient for your report. The disadvantage of the Quick Query is that it is only with your User Log In.

In general, there are two ways to create simple Z Reports without impacting system performance[this is critical to understand - when and how many people have access and run the report]. You need to have authorizations to these T. Codes. If you already know all of this apologies for redundant information, else read on

Option # 1]: 

If you need the report for yourselves then you can do this by using Quick Query T. Code : SQVI. You have already indicated that.

Pretty easy and self help kind of report. Lots of consultants use this to create their own reports, especially helpful in terms of customizing Tables join and helpful in other scenarios too.

The big disadvantage of this is that only you can see this report.

Option # 2]:

If you need the Z Report only for a set of very few people, then you can do this by creating ABAP Query. This is a combination of Transaction Code :

SQ01 - You will create a Query here. This query will call the Info set and based on how you choose the viewer you will be able to see the report.

SQ02 -You will create an Info Set meaning here is where you would join the tables referenced above. There are certain rules you follow;

SQ03 - Here you would create the User Group [set of users who use the Z Report] OR Use an existing Group and assign the Users to the Info Set you created in SQ02.

Do note the sequence will not be the same when you are actually doing this activity. I am pretty sure you will get full documentation of creating ABAP Query if you google.

If you cant figure this out, work with any ABAP Resource. They should know about this, if not they can figure out.

Thanks.

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry for got add some information.

Need a sales report of a company code xxxx from the date range April 1st 2012 to Mar 31st 2013 with the above fields.

thanks,

Rakesh.

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

You will get all the details in Standard Report VF05N.

And If you wan to Create Query then you will get all this field in table VBRP-Billing Document: Item Data  and VBRK-Billing Document: Header Data.

thanks,

Anand

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand for reply.

In VF05N there is no ship to party details.

And i checked in VBRK and VBRP but no Ship to party details .

thanks,

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

You can use table VBPA-Sales Document: Partner, Pass VBRP-VBELN ( Billing document no.) in VBPA-VBELN and pass PARVW as SH,(Partner Functn ) here you will get Ship to party no for that invoice.

So you can use table VBPA and VBRP

Thanks,

Anand

former_member200650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Anand for reply,

Still with VBPA VBRP we may get ship to party but to get Ship to party region we need to pass the ship to party to KNA1 table to get the Regio( region) and ADRNR.

So i assume  need to depend on only G report to get those fields.

I was thinking any other standard table or standard report or through quick viewer by combing some tables.

thanks,