cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notifications for Ad hoc Approvers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

I'm having issues with sending Email Notifications to Ad hoc approvers.

We are in SRM 5.0 - Extended Classic Scenario. Email Notifications can be received in Outlook by Regular Approvers determined by the WFL_APPR Badi , Only issue with Ad hoc Approvers.

Great if someone can help me on this issue.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

What do you mean by ad hoc approvers ? Newly inserted approvers, change approvers ?

Notification, you mean the mail generated by a workitem like"you have a wokitem in your inbox" or just notification sent to requester/approver/reviewer "the SC has been rejected/approved" ?

rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pierre,

The Added Approvers in the workflow approval chain does not receive email notifications in their Email Inbox. Between I need to know how to send Email notifications for a Buyer when shopping Cart is completed. Is there by standard SRM Functionality an email notification can be sent to the Shopping Cart Creator when the Shopping cart has completed all Approvals?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess, there is a standard SRM Functionality by which an email notification can be sent to the Shopping Cart Creator when the Shopping cart has completed all Approvals. I have not tried the same.

You need to look it in more detail.

Let me also have a look in system.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul .

I'm know there is a standard funtionality but still it is not working properly.

Let me drill down more to see how to do it.

Have a great weekend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Inorder to send the document by E-mail, please refer to the following function modules.</u>

<b>SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 SAPoffice: Send new document with attachments using RFC

SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_SEND_API1 SAPoffice: Send new document</b>

<u>Please refer to the following links which are similar to your requirement</u>

<b>

</b>

<u>Alternatively,

Incase you have implemented the BADI, then you need to add your logic to get this done.</u>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Atul , I shall go through the links that you have sent.