cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM_ORDER_DELETE Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm facing a problem with the program CRM_ORDER_DELETE. The CRM_ORDER_DELETE ran partially successful. Some incidents refuse to go away. When trying to delete the sales documents  with CRM_ORDER_DELETE I get the message. "Object ORDERADM_I cannot be deleted".

So.. my question is: How to deal with the ORDERADM_I error message? What can I do to complete the deletion of the documents?

Maria.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hai

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravichand S,

I'm sorry but I have to disagree, I used the CRM_ORDER_DELETE lots of times and I never had problem with the items.

Hello Maria,

Can you check the status of the item? Can you also try to delete the order via SAP GUI CRMD_ORDER transaction just to check if the system give you more detail about the error?

Cheers!

Luis

PD: I guess this message is related to this other one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your suggestion, but I have another problem, because my sales orders have been created in R3 system, and when I try to modify the document in order to delete the ítems. the system send the next message:

Original document is in OLTP and therefore cannot be changed in CRM

The  Exchange scenario doesn´t allow the deletion.

If anybody knows the workaround, I'll be greatful.

Thank you so much.

Maria.

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi María,

To skip all checks you have a hidden selection parameter called no_check.

Then, you can use this no_check parameter to skip all checks, you have to options:

• Breakpoint and change value in debugguin mode

• Copy CRM_ORDER_DELETE to ZCRM_ORDER_DELETE changing no-display attribute of no_check paramater. If you plant to use this more times, this is the best option.

Best regards.

JerryWang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

if I have to handle with this error message, I would first figure out the technical detail for it( message class id and message number ), then try to find exactly which line of code has raised that error message via the tip here, and then I can know the root cause of the message.

Best regards,

Jerry