cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Document date 00/00/0000 is incorrect in item 0000000001 in PRRW check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am running PRRW for a trip that consists of both expense an mileage, on checking the document I get the following error:

Document date 00/00/0000 is incorrect in item 0000000001, on debugging it was found that for the mileage document date is not getting populated somehow.

Below is the screenshot of the variant I am using to create the document in PRFI:

Please let me know, what am I missing.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rinku,

I am not sure why you are using a Expense receipt date as a selection for document date in your posting. In my experience it has always been Accept proposal or trip end date for expense posting. If you use the receipt date then you could have a scenario where there are few receipts or mileage in your claim so I am not sure which date the system would select as a document date.

hope this helps

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

Thank you for the quick response.

As per your advise, changing the General Trip Data to include Trip End Date worked while posting expense.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there is something wrong in the trip and not in creating the posting run.

So first of all I would check trip entry data in PR05. Is there a date visible for the mileage entry?

If not have you changed the field control?

Best regards,

Sigi