0 Kudos

Hi,

We have setup R3AC1 filter for materials as follows:

MARAMTARTEQ Equality (= Low)NLAG
MARAMTARTEQ Equality (= Low)UNBW
MVKEVKORGEQ Equality (= Low)1606
MVKEVKORGEQ Equality (= Low)1607
MVKEVKORGEQ Equality (= Low)0904

But material which are created as NLAG for different sales organization are also getting replicated. Can you please tell me how the filter needs to be setup if we want NLAG and UNBW material types to be replicated only from sales org: 1607 or 1606 or 0904.

We using SRM 702 EHP5 and classic scenario.

Thanks,

Ashwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

david_evans_gsk
Explorer
0 Kudos

The material master filter is unique.  At a high level you can restrict on base table MARA.  Everything else doesn't stop material coming across, just restricts the view that gets saved on database.

So if you have filter

MARA-MATNR = 1*

MVKE-VKORG = AS01

You will get materials, 1,2,3 ... even if material 3 is in sales org BT01.  It just won't save the sales area data BT01 on CRM

You can get round this - but it's developmen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwin,

Are you able to resolve this issue? We just found one product which has pulled in data for Sales org for which filter settings wasn't set.

Cheers,

Len.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Len,

No, we were not able to replicate data based on sales org. Speaking with few experts, I got answers stating that this cannot be done.

Thanks,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your update Ashwin.

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwin ,

Sorry my mistake. I didn't read the complete thread.

As whatever you will provide in R3AC1 except those all will be transferred. And as you want to transfer NLAG and UNBW material type. So why are you providing it in filter. In that case

MARAMTARTEQ Equality (= Low)NLAG
MARAMTARTEQ Equality (= Low)UNBW
MVKEVKORGEQ Equality (= Low)1606
MVKEVKORGEQ Equality (= Low)1607
MVKEVKORGEQ Equality (= Low)0904

except these all will transfer. So could make the correct selection for your transfer of material from R/3 to SRM.

if we want NLAG and UNBW material types to be replicated only from sales org: 1607 or 1606 or 0904.

And as you mentioned,  you  want only these material types to be replicated.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

My understanding is only those mentioned in the filter are replicated.

Please see below link stating the following:

If you wish to define filters to restrict the selection of materials to be replicated, choose  Middleware: Basis  Data Exchange  Object Management  Business Objects  (Choose Transaction Code R3AC1).

In change mode, click Filter Settings (Filter Settings)on the line containing the business object MATERIAL. The Object Filter Settings screen is displayed.

Enter the values for the tables and fields displayed in the input help. Only those materials matching the set values are replicated. For Source Site Name, choose the name of the corresponding back-end system and select the filter option Filter only in source database.

Materials and Service Master Download - SAP Documentation

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Ashwin

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwin,

Please follow the below document for replication

I hope this will help you a lot and would also clear your doubts

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwin,

You are correct. Here you wanna transfer the material type NLAG and UNBW from the sales org 1606 , 1607 and 0904. Now while transferring except these all are transferred if I am not wrong.So I would suggest you to check the entries of R/3 table CRMFILTAB which should be identical to /R3AC1 filters.

You can delete the current filter criteria in transaction R3AC1 for object MATERIAL and recreate it again.                   

Check note 788822.                                                                              

If this does not work, use SMOF_SYNCHRONIZE_FILTER program to synchronize all filters again (see note 555520).

Also do have a look to the below document which I mentioned for you

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I am able to restrict the material replication with material type and material group, but not by using sales org.

I have looked at the details you sent, everything looks good.

I had setup based on the documentaion before (I had material group and material type). But now using organization replication is not validating if material created in ECC belongs to the organization.

Thanks,

Ashwin

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwin,

Are you making the CRM middleware configuration for the first time.If yes then can you tell me whether your BASIC , PROD0 , and PROD1 has been transferred.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

We already have middleware configuration setup before. We have been transferring product categories before this.

Yes, I did transfer BASIS, PROD0 and PROD1 prior to executing material.

Thanks,

Ashwin

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ashwin ,

What error are you getting? Have you checked in smq1 smq2 in srm as well as r/3 .Also what error are you getting in smw01.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

No, there are no errors populated. The system is bringing in more materials than specified on the filter.

Thanks,

Ashwin