cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to edit LEVEL 1-4 in solution manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

please help

i need guidance how to edit text in category level 1 until level 4 , in solution manager..

thanks..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i got error "Schema is not assigned to any application area". how to check on it?

thanks before.

rgds

mel

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is the schema that i want to deployed.

this the screen when i do edit and save.

this the screen still active , and my new schema , ID_3 , status is released.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meliati

the second screen error shows the in- valid date and time error

it highlights yesterday date

valid from date should 16 jan 2014 onwards till the time you want and also check the time for your system in system settings

then released it and it will work

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you choose to save, and want it to be in 'active' status immediately, you should adjust the date and time as close as possible to current time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have follow the instruction, to change the valid date and valid to , but when i click on save, and back, and i display again, still status active and valid to still 31.12.9999.

that status i change it to draft , then i set the valid from and valid to .

valid from that i set is 15.01.2014 and valid to is 16.01.2014

pls help me..

thanks

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meliati

You have to check the system time zone and settings

you have mentioned date but no time ....schedule it for future time like post 10 min or so

valid to should be greater right..you have to set as per requirement

pls paste screen shots so that it is easier to identify what is going wrong

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

thanks , now i can create new category , and release.. but i got little trouble again.

when i want deactive previous , no option

i already highlight then click on VERSION, and edit there only have DRAFT and RELEASED , no DEPLOYED.

and my Schema status is Released , but cant change to ACTIVE.

can somebody help me about this.

thanks before.

rgds

mel

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meliati

you are correct no option of deactivation because system is designed differently

only you choose a future date and time for new version and set the status RELEASED

system will activate it on that time by deactivating older version of it automatically

thus no manual deactivation of it.

i hop this answer ur query completely if still troubles feel free we will always help

regards

Prakhar

0 Kudos

Hi Meliati Huang.

If I understanding you want to change the text in labels of fields of categorization level. Right?

Is there two ways to achieve this.

1- Using WebUI you have to do this both incident screen, with reporter role and processor role.

- You have to customize the "Category" Assigment Block, to remove or change the fields what you need.

Click Here

Check field Attributes

2- Using Workcenter (SAP GUI) you have to open on browser add the &sap-config-mode=X at end of URL. The URL looks like that:

http(s)://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_workcenter?WORKCENTER=AGS_WORK_INCIDENT_MAN&sap-config-mode=X

This enable the customization of fields (menu Settings for Current Configuration) and you can hide or change label texts.

Regards,

Mauricio

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

thanks for u guidance.. but can somebody help me to capture screen the guidance for me.

pls help.

and i want to deactive level 3 and 4  and change text level 1 and 2 .

thanks before.

rgds

mel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

its is already available in the above document, have you checked? is that help?

Thanks,

Jansi

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you talking about the multi level categorization

you can create a new version in categorization schema

Multilevel Categorization - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Hope this resolves

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go in crm_ui tcode then in service operation->categorization schema then you can create new schema.

Refer Link you can get everything .

Multilevel Categorization - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager - SCN Wi

Also don't forget to assign your customized transactin type in Application areas in service request/incident.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhishek