cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Process Indicator in Customer Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any way we can make Special Process Indicator available in Customer Master? And then, when the Sales Order is created, the same value (SPI) should flow to Sales Order from Customer Master.

I am aware that, the  Special Processing Indicator defines the mode of shipment to be used for an  order and applies the corresponding shipping costs based on the mode used.

Is there any user exit or any standard configuration available to make this functionality feasible.

I appreciate your quick help on this.

Best Regards

Santi Bhusan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot to all of you.

I guess, the solution provided by Andrea will help me a lot.

Thanks once again.

Santi

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Others have given good options. I like the inputs from Andrea. Let me make this the case of the more the merrier. Let me make the discussion more relevant and interesting.

What is your business case / detailed requirement for you to want to use the Field VBKD-SDABW ?

Thanks.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested by other member, you can use some additional fields of customer master

And populate this value into sales order User exit using MV45AFZZ

regards,

santosh

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess you are talking about field VBKD-SDABW.

Probably you already saw that the field is not available in customer master data.There isn't a standard configuration to achieve your requirement.

I can see two possible solution:

- define a custom field in the Customer Master data to store the information,  then during the Sales Order creation, use exit  USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD in program MV45AFZZ to get the value from the customer master;

- if the value to put in VBKD-SDABW is fixed, or determined with some rules, you wouldn't need to define an additional field in the customer master, but just work in USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD;

- a "light" solution, instead of creating an additional field in customer master, can be creating a Z* table with fields Customer/Special process indicator, and then reading the table always with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD during the creation of the Sales Order, to get the value for field "Special process indicator";

Best regards,

Andrea

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Would you care to provide a technical name for this field?