cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel booking for Guests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requirement in SAP Travel management. My client using SAP Travel planning already. In that he wants to manage the ticket bookings for the guests such as Employee's family members, Invitees for conferences/meetings, Candidates on interview call, etc., For them I need to create the travel plan. I tried a lot on this.

In SAP travel management,

Without the Personnel number we can't go head for booking Or is there any other way to achieve my requirement? If yes kindly share your feedback ASAP. Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I guess perhaps if you use the e-portal integration with GDS, you could look at using the external particpants function but I would have my doubts that there there exists anyway to achieve booking flights/accom etc as the fact remains that charges that need to be booked and settled are only possible against a valid infotype record and object P.

Cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

integrated in SAP? From my knowledge no. I know that there are various customers which would like to have this integrated but I have never seen it.

Which online booking tool you are using? I heard some request of this for the booking engine from Amadeus (AeTM) but I do not know if they developed something (inside the tool).

Best regards,

Sigi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sieg,

Thanks for your immediate reply, We are using GetThere booking tool.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK - my recommendation would be to talk to GetThere if there is anything what they can do.

From SAP I guess there is nothing what can give you this function.