Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Support Reporting Self Service through Solman 7.1 SP08

manish_kumar8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a Solution Manager 7.1 SP08 and we are configuring Enterprise Support Reporting Self service to generate reports for our solutions.

We have done the pre-requisites following SAP Note 1694203 and other refrenced notes.

While I am trying to schedule a report by selecting my solution and clicking on save I am getting error

" Solution ID xxxxxxxxxxxx contains no productive system ".

I checked the Solution. All the systems under the solution are marked as productive only.

Also I found a SAP note 1837896 which says that " report can be created for production systems only and simply setting the production indicator in the local system data maintenance of  Solution Manager is insufficient. The system which you want to perform reporting must be licensed as a production systemin the installed base (IBase) database at SAP in order to select it for reporting ".

Can you please guide what needs to be done here ?

Regards,

Mansih K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manish,

Check the definition on the managed system on SCC4,

I don't know if that can solve your problem but I found that solution manager read that information and is not the same that you can find in SMSY / LMDB.

Hope that can help you,

Regards,

Luis

manish_kumar8
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I already checked that for my systems. It's all set to productive.

Regards,

Manish

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish, then the other option that i know that solman know is a system is productive or not in inside SMSY product system and LMDB.

SMSY: product system

SMSY: product instance:

SMSY: logical component

On LMDB I can't find that flags now, and in solman 7.1 (SP8) you can't update that from SMSY :_( without update the table SMSY_SYSTEM directly to test it.

Check SMSY and/or logical component.

Regards,

Luis