cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send IDOC from ECC to SAP PI 7.31 (Single Stack) - wrong Codepage Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi together,

i have configured a idoc scenario from our erp backend to our sap pi 7.31 system taken the good documentation found here in scn.

Everthing looks good, that means:

SM59 - Connection Test ok, Unicode Test is ok

WE20 - partner setttings

WE21 - port settings

on PI Side

the Destination XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION i use, the inboundRA Settings

the iflow mapping scenario is deployed and the channels are green,

but when i try to send the idoc i got the error

Meldungsnr. E0266

Diagnose

Für die logische Destination XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION sollte die Codepage, in dem die Daten via RFC geschickt werden sollen, ermittelt werden. Das war zur aktuellen Laufzeit leider nicht möglich. Deshalb konnte das IDoc noch nicht versendet werden.

Vorgehen für die Systemverwaltung

Mögliche Ursache sind:

1. Der Eintrag existiert nicht mehr in der Tabelle der logischen Destinationen.

2. Das Zielsystem war zur Laufzeit nicht erreichbar.

3. Die Anmeldesprache ist nicht im Zielsystem installiert.

4. In der Destination ist keine Anmeldesprache gepflegt.

Bitte beachten Sie den Hinweis 784381.

I already take a look into the note 784381 but found nothing which helps me because the RFC is already UNICODE and the Unicode Test in SM59 is ok.

So maybe someone has idea what else could be the problem ?

thanks in advance.

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do someone know if a additional JCO RFC Provider needs to be configured ? in my opinion it enough if the ERP System Connection Test (SM59) to PI works or ?

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the destination in PI:

SAP NetWeaver Administrator -> Configuration -> Destinations

Make a ping to:

XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

i made a ping a got

i use my user for the connection, could it be authorisation problem ?

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you cheked the note oss suggested?

784381 - IDoc: Status 02, code page cannot be determined

To send Idocs from a Unicode system to a non-Unicode system, the code page of the recipient must be determined. The function module NLS_GET_LANGU_CP_TAB that was used for this has been changed with Release 6.40, and it now requires an additional authorization for the S_RFC object with field ACTVT = 16, field RFC_NAME = SCP5 and RFC_TYPE = FUGR for the RFC user in the receiving system.

Add the field value SCP5 to the role (or profile) of the RFC user for the IDoc inbound processing procedure (for example, in your copy for the role SAP_BC_USR_CUA_CLIENT - Note 492589).

As of SAP Basis Release 7.40, the required query for the relevant RFC APIs was also converted due to the enhanced setting options for RFC destinations (transaction SM59). As a result, the sending user also requires the authorization S_RFC_ADM with the activity '03'.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked my user on the system and because it is a sandbox i have added all the roles/authorization described in the note.

Are there settings on PI side for the codepage ? (PI 7.31 Single Java Stack Installtion ) ?

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Have you checked the connection as  Unicode?

SM59:

Regards

Javi

Former Member
0 Kudos

this was the first thing i did, thanks. And i did both tests Connection and Unicode test

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

And which is the Logic System asocciated to your Business System in the SLD configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you mean ? The Logic ERP System ( in my case R11) is the system i made the RFC connection with program id XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_E91, which is the same programid used on pi side inboundRA.

javier_alcubilla
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check SM58 , maybe the error is more detailed there

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked sm58 but nothing in