SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA Configuration - Modifiable fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I work at client side. We have outsourced the Project for SEPA implementation and now it is in testing phase. While testing after referring to some materials and links in scn like http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-48042 I have checked the configuration in my system.

1. There were no modifiable fields maintained.

IMG -> Financial Accounting -> Accounts Receivable and Account Payable -> Business Transactions -> Incoming Payments -> Management of SEPA Mandates -> Define Modifiable Fields

What would be the end affect if these are not maintained? Which process will be affected and How I can report them that they are not maintained and this will affect the following process?

Thanks in advance!

Lakshmi.

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

The document that you have attached talks about the SEPA implementation in FI-AR and not FI-CA.

For FI-CA, you should be looking at the following SPRO config node- 

Financial Accounting--->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Business Transactions-->Payments-->Incoming/Outgoing Payment Creation-->Management of SEPA Mandates-->Define Modifiable Fields

In this configuration, you specify which fields in a SEPA mandate can be changed. You also specify if these fields are overwritten in certain cases when the mandate is changed, or if a new version of the mandate is created

Morover, if you change several fields at the same time, the system creates a new version of the mandate only if you have specified that should happen for at least one of the fields that have been changed.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for your reply and time. I have checked the configuration over here and there are no modifiable fields maintained. If these are not maintained, will it impact any Business porcess?

In our requirements it it stated that Mandant should be created with Business Partner ID/Bank ID.

Is that the reason that Modifiable fields are not maintained?

Thanks in advance!