cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Business Partner Does Not Exist" SUS admin user registration

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently using SUS.

After business partner is transfered from EBP to SUS via XI, an email is generated to the vendor with a registration ID that allows him/her to use SRMSUS_SELFREG to register an admin user for that company.

When the user registers based on the auto-generated registration ID, the screen outputs "Business Partner Does Not Exist".

I am very stuck at this stage and can't find more places for an error log or any leads.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Derek,

If you setup the SUS and SRM(SBP) in differnt client in the same server, please make sure the SRMSUS_SELFREG is accessing the SUS client. Add sap-client=XXX in end of SRMSUS_SELFREG URL.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the SRMSUS_SELFREG is accessing the SUS client. If it was accessing the SRm client it would give error Registration ID Invalid.

Could you give an example of the full URL w/ the sap-client=XXX at the end?

Our URL is: http://defaulthost:port/sap(bD1lbiZjPTExMA==)/bc/bsp/sap/srmsus_selfreg/userselfreg.htm

Appreciate the help.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Masa. Many times we face this problem.

It's a good idea to add this parameter ?sap-client=XXX at the end of URL in 'Settings for business partners' in SUS IMG.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just gave it a try and it's still not working. Giving the same error

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SICF for SRMSUS_SELFREG did you assing a logon user+password so supplier accessing this page does not need to logon again? If so, what are the details of this user (user type, which roles).

We currently don't have a user logon assigned and the popup window asks u to logon everytime u access this page. For testing sake, I'm just logging on as myself.

Could this be related?

We had the same problem when we had SRM/SUS under one client and one box. Now we changed this to separate client, and thought this "Busines partner does not exist" error would go away.

We were too optimistic

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derek

1) When you click on the registration URL, it launches a screen to enter registration id & password as given in email.

2) After this, screen launches user details where you can create an admin user.

Are you getting an error in the step1 or 2 ?

If you have configured, 'Synchronization of users with other systems' in SUS IMG, for timebing you remove those settings also and see.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SRMSUS_SELFREG

After entering UserID, password, email, registration ID and clicking on the ACCEPT button. we get the error on the same page "Es sind folgende Fehler aufgetreten:

- Business partner does not exist "

I have attached the client at the end of the URL as instructed.

We did not do the config in SUS image that you mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Which SAP version are you using ? Let me see, incase there are any OSS notes with this issue.

Please raise a customer message with SAP as well.

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derek

I remember now. In the SUS config guide, they mention about creating an External Alias for SRMSUS_SELFREG. Did you create one ?

When I used external alias, system used to give a popup after submit.

I did this:

FOr srmsus_selfreg in SICF, I assigned client, user (service user) and password.

I did not face the problem afterwards. You will not even have the pw.

Hint of the problem:

If you ever cancelled the popup, you would also see that system might be trying to logon to client 000!

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

As we are on a time crunch, I was hoping that there was some config issue that I'm able to solve this w/o any SAP involvement. Looks like this is not the case.

I have looked for OSS notes but all the OSS notes relating to srmsus_selfreg gives the symptom "Registration ID is Invalid" which is not the case we're experiencing.

SAPKA64019

SAPKB64019

SAPKIBKS10

Thanks for the help.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Derek

Check solution given by me today and let me know

Best regards

Ramki

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Derek Xu

I saw your message about the problem and hope you have solved the problem, I would like to ask you a help to solve a problem that I have.

I am configuring the SUS-EBP on version 5.5 they are in the same client, and my process must rum as follow:

Acepted vendors can be transfered from EBP to SUS in this moment the vendor must receive an e-mail with user and password to acces the SUS and create a user .

The problem is e-mails are not generated and I think the URLs in img Make Settings for Business Partners:

URL for UM I have doubt about what is the correct URL

URL for Notification I have doubt about what is the correct URL

Could you send me an example of these URLs

Thanks

Nilson Fonseca

nilson.fonseca@eurofarma.com.br

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey even i have the same problem, emails are not getting generate, some one please tell me the cause of error.

I have maintain "Make Settings for Business Partners" in IMG, i am using docu object "BBP_SUS_BP_REG_CREATION".

Someone Please help me in this.