cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying components to Netweaver 7.40

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Community!

I succesfully installed SAP Netweaver 7.40 with SAP Software Provisioning Manager on my Windows Server 2008 R2 64bit machine (I have installed AS Java version of SAP Netweaver).

Now I'm trying to import/install/deploy SAP Strategy Management 10 on my Netweaver system.

In the SM Installation Manual it says that it is necessary to deploy SM components.

Now exactly how do I do this, I'm pretty new to SAP system installations and I would appretiate any help on this matter.

To be exact I need help on how to deploy the following:

Procedure

Deploy the following components one-by-one in this exact order:

1.RPP-FCP-JEE: FCP Java server component.

2.POASBC-BUIBB: Software component that contains the building blocks.

3.POASBC-BUI: Software component that contains the Flex foundation artifacts.

4.POASBC-BUINW: Software component that contains the NetWeaver adapter implementation and platform (integration tier, presentation, and business tier).

This software component contains the default NW Java-only implementation, platform, and libraries for the platform, such as JSON, JAX-RS, CVOM. This component also contains a service to generate PDFs.

This is a part taken from SAP SM Installation Manual.

Please advise on how to make the deployment.

I have downloaded the SAP Strategy Management from the SAP Market Place and in the DATA_UNITS directory of that download there are folders:

SSM_100_ADM (with xSSMrv.exe inside the folder)

SSM_100_APP (with CPMSTRMGMAPC00_0.sca inside the folder)

SSM_100_AS (with folders AIX_64, HPUX_64, HPUX_IA64, LINUX_X64, SOLARIS_64, WINDOWS inside the folder)

SSM_100_BUI (with POASBCBUI00_0.sca, POASBCBUIBB00_0.sca, POASBCBUINW00_0.sca, RPPFCPJEE00_0.sca inside the folder)

SSM_100_EPMADDIN (with EPM Add-in.exe inside the folder)

SSM_100_WEB_XLA ( with xSSMWea.exe inside the folder)

Do I install only .exe files since I have a Windows platform or do I need to do any importing/deploying to AS Java server.

Thanks in advance!

Mario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can use SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio for that.

Check this document.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-1136

Regards

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You very much for the answer, I managed to import .sca files to my NW system.

Now I have the following problem, I can not import the import.zip or bootstrap.zip file into the Strategy Management.

Both files are not shown in the import dialogue while being accesd via http://sapnw74:50000/strategy/tools and transport.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Can you please check the below link

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did check the page but did not find any help there.

To be more clear I installed SAP NW 7.40 and SAP SM 10.

I didn't find any Service Packs for both products.

Also, there was no folder SSM\import in the TEMP folder where I should copy the import.zipm or bootstrap.zip files.

So I created the folder manually and copied the import.zip file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you deployed this patch....

CPMSTRMGMAP.SCA

Please check the below installation guide...

3.3 Installed File Systems and Services

During the installation, you can accept the default destination directory or replace it with your own

directory name instead.

Supporting Files

Supporting files are installed on a Windows system. You should know the Microsoft Windows

environment you are working with and the target directory to install the supporting files. The

recommended default directory is \Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Strategy

Management\InternetPub.

This list shows the directories put down on the Microsoft Windows server during an installation of

supporting files:

■ \Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Strategy Management\InternetPub\cache

This directory is initially empty.

■ \Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\Strategy Management\InternetPub\conf

This directory contains bootstrap.zip and import.zip.

https://websmp208.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001197452010E/sbop_sm_install.pdf

Thnaks

Rishi Abrol