cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shortdump: "SAPLRRSI" raised the exception condition "X_MESSAGE".

deliveli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all experts,

I have just installed NWCE 7.3 (trial). The installation has been completed without any problem! If I try to create a query in QD, exactly at the moment, if I am accessing to some Info provider, than I get a short dump with following Error; "Error analysis     A RAISE statement in the program "SAPLRRSI" raised the exception     condition "X_MESSAGE".     Since the exception was not intercepted by a superior     program, processing was terminated. the same shortdump occurs if I start a query with T-Code "RSRT"  !  I would be very happy if someone could help me.  Is there a guide to configure  RSA1 / BW? I think something is wrong in the configuration? Thanks for every help "

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vranjan51
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I understand, This post is old but I also faced same issue and solved using following method. Which is as per Note : http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1637935

Cause

There is an incompatibility between the Number Range and the Maximum SID of InfoObject 0IOBJNM.

Resolution

In transaction RSRV, perform the following steps:

1. Expand the "All Elementary Tests" node
  2. Expand the "Master Data" node
  3. Choose test "Compare Number Range and Maximum SID"      
  4. Enter InfoObject 0IOBJNM
  5. Run the test
  6. If errors are found, click on button "Correct"

Hope it help.

Regards,

Vikash

Former Member
0 Kudos
deliveli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rishi,

You find full dump in the attached file.

Many Thanks in advance

deliveli
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

Sorry, I couldn't attach the full dump file. I'm new here and don't know how can attach it. Can you show me please, how can I do it? Else send me your direct email address..

Have a nice day.