Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xcelsius dashboards installation

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are implementing MDG 6.1 in co-deploy mode.

To get Dashboards in BCV can you confirm we just need to install BI java server? Or do we need to install SAP BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise 2008 SP02(Client) as well and SAP Business Explorer (BI) Patch 9 (Client) as well?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you mean the dashboard on the mainscreen or the dashboard for analysis of change request?

For the  dashboard for analysis of change request, you would need a BI Java server.

Excelcius is needed only if you need to change the content.

Look into this document for more details.

Activating BI Content for Analysis of Change Re... | SCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also have same question,

I have to enable Processing Time (Graphical View).

I have followed the pdf: "Activating BI content for Analysis of Change Requests within SAP MDG"

And Link: Enabling Detailed Analysis of Change Requests - General Settings - SAP Library

I have Activated BI content, Set up BCV, Assigned roles to user, Changed authorization objects, Defined SLA in MDGIMG, Activated services listed in pdf except two - default_host > sap > bc > bsp > sap > esh_sap_link and default_host > sap > es > search.

BI Java Server is not installed yet. Is this mandatory ? If yes then what is the reason? Is there any other impact after this installation ?

Xcelcius is also not installed. Is this mandatory ? f yes then what is the reason? Is there any other impact after this installation ?

Thanks,

Swati Verma

Answers (0)