cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get filename with the help of msg details ?

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP PI Experts,

Today I came across a msg that was in delivering state for the past 2 hours but in IE the msg was in successful state.

I want to check whether the msg has been really processed successfully and whether it has reached the destination successfully or not. In order for me to do that I need the filename and I heard that the filename can be found with the help of msg details.

Can anyone suggest how it can be achieved ?

Thanks,

Ajeya G V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeya -Not sure if you are referring to sender file name/receievr file name.

However If the message is in delivering state i dont think the file would have been processed.

However once you open the message( in adapter engine) go to audit log and you can find the file name there.

if your sender is a file system and if you had enabled the adapter specific message attibutes for file name in the sender channel then you can also find the file name in SMXB_MONI.

open the message in moni->under the soap header you'll see something called dynamic configuration. If you open that you'll be able to find the file name.

ajeyagv
Participant
0 Kudos

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't the sender file name be mentioned during configuration itself ? If not, where ?

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeya,

You can mention is Sender File name  in Sender Channel Itself but some time you don't know the file name the you can use wild card character also like * or *.csv like that in sender file name

Regards

GB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajeya,

Today I came across a msg that was in delivering state for the past 2 hours but in IE the msg was in successful state.

I want to check whether the msg has been really processed successfully and whether it has reached the destination successfully or not.

The receiver adapter (File) in this case resides on the Java stack. The last part of the pipeline in the integration engine is CALL_ADAPTER, so your message goes to the adapter engine. So in short, the message was not sent because it is in delivering state in the AE.

Hope this helps,

Mark