Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPGETVD: Meta: Function Module for system "ECCCLNTXXX" not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello There,

I am trying to run bbgetvd however I an getting following info msg

" Meta: Function Module for system "ECCCLNTXXX" not found"

Also when I tried to run via report "BBP_VENDOR_GET_DATA_JOB" it said "no Suppliers found check entries"

not sure if there is any thing wrong with the config?

we are currently in ECS , ECC-6, SRM 7

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please check if the following notes are already applied in your system:

If not, please apply them since this is related to entries in table bbp_function_map.

Meanwhile you should check the system type maintained for your ECC system in table bbp_backend_dest. This will determine if there is corresponding function modules in table bbp_function_map.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ivy,

Thank you for your reply, I checked both the notes both are relevant however obsolete in the evidence that we are already on ECC6 EhP 6 and  Implementation status for both the notes is "Cannot be implemented".

I also checked that correct sys type is maintained for the ECC in bbp_backend_dest table and found the following corresponding modules in bbp_function_map:

BUS0008 GetData B47_PLANTS_GET

BUS1006200 GetVendorData B470_VENDOR_GET_DATA

BUS100626 GetFromBackend B470_VENDOR_PURCHDATA_GET

Note: Not sure if anything missing here.

Further help in this line would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

~Varun

kaus_desh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

Looking at error it is related to RFC call only RFC should be checked both n R3 and SRM clients. Also check below

1) Check if the vendor is active not blocked for purchase in R3 ( if there is more than one backend system check in all )

2) Plant for the vendor in R3 is already replicated in SRM

3) RFC USER should not be locked ? in SRM or its password may be expired check with BASIS consultant.

Kaustubh

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

First these two notes should be applied to SRM system instead of ECC system, so would you please check if these two notes applied to your SRM_Server?

Meanwhile would you please make screenshot to show entries in table bbp_backend_dest?

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ivy,

Thank you! for your reply, I checked again, both the notes "Cannot be implemented" in our SRM system as well.

I can't take the screenshot but I confirm all entries are correct in bbp_backend_dest table.

Let me know if you would like me to look and tell something specific.

Best regards,

Varun

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suspect some missing entries in table BBP_FUNCTION_MAP, so please check that BBP_FUNCTION_MAP holds all the necessary function modules. What is the system type that you have maintained in BBP_BACKEND_DEST?

BBP_FUNCTION_MAP:

BUS1006200    GetVendorData    ERP_4.0    B470_VENDOR_GET_DATA

BUS1006200    GetVendorList2    ERP_4.0    B46C_VENDOR_GET_LIST2

BUS1006200    GetVendorList3    ERP_4.0    B46C_VENDOR_GET_LIST3

Are the ones that you need (above the example for an ECC6 EhP4 system).

What you can do is that you lower the system type that you have maintained in the backend dest table if you don't need the functionality that is added in higher EhPs.

The other solution is to maintain above entries with the system type you have maintained.

Regards,

Robin

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

The reason why I asked you to check bbp_backend_dest is that I need to know the system type set for your ECC system.

Then with this system type, you should check if the following entries exist for it in table bbp_function_map.

BBP_FUNCTION_MAP:

BUS1006200    GetVendorData        B470_VENDOR_GET_DATA

BUS1006200    GetVendorList2        B46C_VENDOR_GET_LIST2

BUS1006200    GetVendorList3        B46C_VENDOR_GET_LIST3

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kaus,

Thank you for your reply, I checked the system and following are my observations:

1) Check if the vendor is active not blocked for purchase in R3 ( if there is more than one backend system check in all )

Vendor is not blocked

2) Plant for the vendor in R3 is already replicated in SRM

Unable to replicate plant as well, as facing same "Function module not found" error for BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL

3) RFC USER should not be locked ? in SRM or its password may be expired check with BASIS consultant.

RFC User is not locket nither do the password expired, let me know if you like me to post the specific results.

Best Regards,

Varun

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you! All for your time and support

This issue is solved, I made few changes like:

1) Use the same user for the RFC user in ECC and SRM

2) as mentioned in one of my above response to lower down the sys_type value in bbp_backend_dest form ECC6 to ECC5.

3) Global setting in Vendor Sync.

and few more...

Not sure exactly which one worked out, will try to back trace it and keep it posted here if I found that.

Best Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Robin,

I checked BBP_FUNCTION_MAP all the values are present

Ivy,

I checked bbp_backend_dest ans infarct as Robin suggested tried to lower down its value to ECC5.0 in place of ECC6.0.

Not sure whats wrong with RFC or its Destinations I tired couple of other reports like

BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED

BBP_UPLOAD_PAYMENT_TERMS

Having same problem, However when I tried "BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL" it took me to different ECC destination not sure where picked the vale for rfc destination?

Kindly suggest where and what else I can look?

Best Regards,

Varun

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

Do you maintain DEST_DIALOG and SLD_SYS_NAME for target ECC system well in table bbp_backend_dest?

Usually they will get all RFC destination from here.

For report BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_SELECTED, it will try to get location from all connected RFC destination, and will update this in table BBP_LOCMAP.

You may also refer to log entries in trx slg1 for sepecific error.

For trx bbpgetvd, you can specify the system via F4 help and for such target system, please maintain its RFC connection well(basis team should be responsible for this).

Best regards,

Ivy

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

Is your RFC remote enabled and also the user is a dialog user.Please do check and confirm.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurav,

Thank you for your reply, I confirm my RFC is remote enabled and user is a dialog user.

~Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

check the RFC connection in SM59.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

Thanks for your reply, rfc connection is to make sure I reran the connection test and remote logon both just worked fine.