SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection strategy field not appearing at the time of CA creation

former_member316563
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

At the time of creating CA I was not able to see the Collection strategy(FKKVKP-STRAT) field.

So, I went to TCode CAS2 and found in detailed view of Field group 128 - Collectios "Exclude Customising" was checked. I unchecked the "Exclude Customising" and checked "Changes Plannable"and saved. I got a warning "Dont change SAP entry" but I continued.

I can now see Collections entry in  config step "Configure Field Attributes for Contract Account Category" and made it required field. Still the fileld is not appearing when I create a CA in the category.

Please let me know what config step I am missing ?

Thanks & Regards

Satyajeet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Have you activated the master data grouping level for the company code that the contract account belongs to in the following SPRO FICA configuration-

Contract Account receivable and payable--->Organization Units--> Set up company codes for Contract accounts receivable and payable.

Also check the SPRO config for Configure field attributes per activity-->Create

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

Have you activated the master data grouping level for the company code that the contract account belongs to in the following SPRO FICA configuration-

Contract Account receivable and payable--->Organization Units--> Set up company codes for Contract accounts receivable and payable.

Also check the SPRO config for Configure field attributes per activity-->Create

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

I maintained contract account for master data group level in Set up company codes for Contract accounts receivable and payable - it worked.