Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplementary Excise Invoice Factory to Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

Supplementary Excise Invoice Factory to Customer.

Client requirement is to use same excise invoice for Supplementary Excise Invoice which they have been using in general Billing.

Same No. Range which has been using in J1IIN, will be used for Supplementary Invoice. If user printed the last excise no. 146 in J1IIN. When they use it for excise supplementary invoice,next no. 147 should be printed.

If we follow J1IH, how we can print an invoice.

Kindly let me know ASAP.

Regards,

Krishna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For Supplementary Excise Invoice if you want continuous number then Use Transaction Code: J1IS rather than J1IH . In J1IS, select OTHR and enter other relevant details and check the accounting entries and save the document then system automatically pick the sequence number. if required you need to do some modifications in printout program.

or

Create Supplementary order , create delivery ( remove movement type - nothing but statistical it wont import the accounting ), create Supplementary Invoice( Debit Memo) , with ref of Supplementary invoice create Excise Invoice by using J1IIN

Note : in this print out program modifications not required

I hope it will solve your issue.

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) We planning to use J1IIN for supplementary excise invoice.

2) But if that is not possible in standard SAP, then by using J1IH, how we can take the printout. We have to develop a new smart form for supplementary excise invoice. Kindly let me know the process for J1IH.

Thanks

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For Supplementary Excise Invoice if you want continuous number then Use Transaction Code: J1IS rather than J1IH . In J1IS, select OTHR and enter other relevant details and check the accounting entries and save the document then system automatically pick the sequence number. if required you need to do some modifications in printout program.

or

Create Supplementary order , create delivery ( remove movement type - nothing but statistical it wont import the accounting ), create Supplementary Invoice( Debit Memo) , with ref of Supplementary invoice create Excise Invoice by using J1IIN

Note : in this print out program modifications not required

I hope it will solve your issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I think, answer 2 is better.

At present, we have been using ZDR (Debit memo Request) and L2 (Debit Memo).

As you have mentioned above, create delivery, we have to assign the delivery type with ZDR.

Please correct me, if I am wrong.

Moreover, I request you to kindly give some more details for answer 2.

How to change movement type to statistical. and do which delivery document need to assign with ZDR (Sales Type) and L2 (Billing Type)

Kindly reply.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi

1. Create Separate Sale Document type

2. Create Separate Item Category

3. Create Separate Schedule line Category without any movement type assignment and also no tick mark for  Transfer of requirement and Availability

4. Assignment part  need to be done ( T-code: VOV4, VOV5)

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply.

I will start doing the changes and let you know.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

KK

0 Kudos

Please use J1IS transaction for Supplimentary Excise invoice Process in Excisable Manufacturing Plant.

The same process can be followed if there is a Differential duty in STO process from Mfg excisable plant to Excisable depot. A Certificate process works for Receipt process with J1IGA transaction in case of STO transfers.

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I started working on this issue. But when I create a delivery, it shows copy control setting missing.

I used sales doc.ZDR assigned to LF in copy control.

It may be because of Item Cat., Scedule line or Copy control.

I have checked in ZDR, there is no schedule Line showing.

In Item Cat.

Billing Relevance  A

Business, Sc.Line, weight and Credit-- Active

Pricing X

Kindly let me know.

Regards,

KK

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Could you please give some advice on above issue.

Regards,

KK

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Could you please give some advice on above issue.

Regards,

KK

0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If we follow scenario 1 by using T.Code J1IS

How we can use, same/existing sequence no. in J1IS

Thanks,

KK