cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return order - Free goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created sales order (with automatic free goods (exclusive:10+1), delivery, and billing .

At delivery (LF) level automatic batch determination - batch split.

Every line item has additional line item (batch item) in delivery (LF) also for free good item.

Sales Order-ZOR:

Item No.  Material No.   Qty.     Item Cat.       Batch

10              1234           10             TAN               -

20              1234             1             TANN            -

Delivery-LF:

Item No.  Material No.   Qty.     Item Cat.           Batch

10              1234            0         TAN                    0

11              1234           10        YB99               43210

20              1234            0         TANN                0

21              1234            1         TANN              43210

In delivery (LF) batch item category "YB99" for TAN line item

For free good item "TANN" batch item category also "TANN"

In delivery (LF) the batch item cat. YB99 has the Quantity and Batch Number where as the TAN(main item) item cat. has Zero Quantity and no batch number.

Similarly for free good item cat. main free good item cat. has zero stock and no batch no. where as its batch item has quantity and batch no. in delivery (LF).

Created invoice (F2), all these 4 lines copying in invoice.

Invoice -ZF2:

Item No.  Material No.   Qty.     Item Cat.            Batch               Amount

10              1234            0              TAN                  0                     0

11              1234           10             YB99             43210               1000

20              1234            0              TANN                 0                    0                      

21              1234            1              TANN           43210                   0

When i create return order with reference to billing doc,

Return order-ZRE:

Item No.  Material No.   Qty.     Item Cat.             Batch

10              1234           0               REN               0                

11              1234          10              REN             43210              

20              1234           0               RENN              0                                

21              1234           1               RENN           43210             

when i am deleting the zero qty lines, for example item no. 10 its deleting all the 10,20,21 lines.

But i can delete only item 20,

My issue is i cannot delete zero Qty. lines, if i don’t delete, incompletion log saying to complete data.

If i don’t delete the zero Qty. lines and save the order the order will be incomplete and it will not be invoiced in Vf01, log issued order XYZ incomplete complete the order.

In return delivery (LR) free good is not copying, if i delete item no. 10.

I checked item category determinations and copy controls all fine,

To check, in return order i disabled the incompletion log for the item cat. REN but still its saying order is incomplete.

I want to make return order with total Qty. i.e., main item and free good item.

Kindly help me in this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

No reply yet for my return order issue!

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

try with the opposite, that's to say: delete sub-items and move quantities and batches to the main items. Then, your return order should look like this:

Return order - ZRE:

Item no.   Material No.        Qty.       Item cat.     Batch.

10            1234                    10         REN            43210   

20             1234                     1         RENN          43210

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I did this before,

But there are chances that users will enter wrong batch numbers and then it will be a big mess. 

Is there any other way we can do this thing.

Thanks

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

try with this alternative:

- set-up the control copy in order to refuse the zero quantity lines (you can achieve this also manually, selecting the items to be copied);

-  set-up the control copy so that possible incomplete data in the copied items are filled with the copy control routine;

Best regards,

Andrea