cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove open return value in RVKRED88

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,I have done some adjustment for credit management.I remove credit active for item category(only return orders).

Path:SD_BF_Credit Management/Risk Management_Determine Active Receivables Per Item Category.

When testing,I found new return orders was excluding in open order value.Then I run program:RVKRED77 to update open values and the status is finished.But when I run program:RVKRED88 to simulate the value and found it also contains open return values.

Could you please help to solve.Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Execute report Z_CREDIT_VALUE_COMPARE as recommended in the following note

• Note 666587 - Check for incorrect open credit values

G. Lakshmipathi

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have done some adjustment for credit management.I remove credit active for item category(only return orders).

By default for returns item category REN contains credit active uncheck that is the reason usually system does not update the return sales order into credit management(FD32).

Side comment: for returns Invoice values gets updated in FD32.

simulate the value and found it also contains open return values.

It is something interesting. Could you please share your item category screen shot?

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,the customizing for returns item category REN is done,please see first and second pictures.

My question is hoow to remove return value in F.35 and RVKRED88?(picture 3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Execute RVKRED77 again for these customers and check in RVKRED88 and also in FD33. Update the status.

Thank$