cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to go ahead with SAP career, as I am a sales professional with 5+years of experience

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Name is sanjeev kumar,

I wanted to shift my career to SAP -SD consultant.

I am not being able to decide, how to go about to take SAP as a career.

Currently working as Sr. Sales Manager with MNC in Bangalore with around 5 years of sales experience.

Request someone to suggest how to go ahead with SAP career to reap better career opportunity.

Qualification:

B.SC(IT)

PGDM (Marketing +IT)

If I should join some Institute for proper training, which one should I opt for.

I have already done 10days course for SAP SD from a Local institute, but was not able to reap benifits.

Regards

Sanjeev Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sanjeev,

Yes, join some institute which has a very good trainer (who can explain both the business processes and the SAP functionalities).

SAP is about have very good knowledge.

It is not about just knowing something.

Companies are searching for experts. Therefore, endless repetition of theory, lots of practice and very clear understanding of SD processes are very important.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kumar Welcome to SAP try to  Getting more engaged with others on SAP Community http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd.It provides a clear approach try to read them as much as you can . Before joining the course i would recommended you read all our mentor  Ravi Sankar Venna    blogs. I would like to direct you the following blog .

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I should join some Institute for proper training, which one should I opt for..

Any SAP authorized institute..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev Kumar,

There are many institute for SAP training, it fully depends on the trainer and you how far he have knowledge & its been transferred it to you.

Secondly you must be have hands on knowledge to move into the market it fully depends on your practice.

Regards

Srisha Bhat